Property Location Map
Set in Tredyffrin /Easttown school district, this lovely cape style home is a perfect sanctuary for a family. Featuring many unique appointments, new appliances, and clean bright appearance, the home is move in ready so you can begin your new life. Pulling into the driveway you are greeted by a recirculating waterfall, built into a garden accented stone walk, leading to a unique arched doorway. Step into your new living room, with modern art-glass fireplace and arched passageways into adjacent rooms.
Moving right you find the dining room and modern kitchen. The large kitchen spans two rooms with a wrap around granite countertop. Kitchen dining area is flooded with natural light from a large sliding glass door facing the quiet side yard.
The first floor includes a full bedroom which doubles as a study. It also includes one of the two artistically designed bathrooms.
Hardwood floors throughout the first and second floor, provide a warm and clean style. Stairs lead to three additional bedrooms. The master bedroom is well lit with two windows and includes a large walk-in closet and smaller clothing closet. Two additional bedrooms are individually designed – one more traditional room with a single closet and a second with dramatic roofline angles, augmented with built in cabinetry and bed to maximize the space. The upstairs is finished with the second uniquely styled bathroom.
– Inviting living room with Onyx clad artisan glass gas fireplace – adjustable flame and forced air make it perfect for fall, winter, and spring ambiance.
– Sun room eat in kitchen and counter bar – perfect for family meals.
– Modern kitchen space with new appliances,
– Artistically detailed updated bathrooms
– Hard wood floors throughout first and second floor
– Large, well lit, walk in closet for master bedroom
– Large yard for play, entertaining and relaxing
– Fourth bedroom or study on first floor
– Bright, well maintained comfortable space in a quiet neighborhood, to de-stress from work
– Large one-car garage with storage space
– Multi-car driveway
– Optimized use of space: house has been continually updated over twenty years to reclaim space throughout (pocket doors in bathrooms, bedroom cabinetry and bed built into attic crawlspace, doubling size of room, master bedroom attic finished to create large walk-in closet). Minutes from Rt 202 & 422, PA Turnpike, King of Prussia and train station.
Open House Dates
Sunday, Apr 29 from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM